Overseas Top Up Cards
Send airtime to over 450 prepaid mobile phone networks all over the world
OverSeas Top Up Cards offer a unique and professional service that allows sending airtime to over 450 prepaid mobile phone networks all over the world. Buy our physical cards (2.50, 5 or 10 GBP) at local calling card stores across the UK. Click here to see where you can find our cards.
Read our FAQs section below to get more information on this service.
OverSeas Airtime Top Up Cards – Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the terms and conditions applicable to prepaid OverSeas Airtime Top Up Cards (hereafter "Card(s)"). By using a Card, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Cards are issued by and the top-up service is provided by Sochitel UK LTD, company registration number 05869065, The Ivories, 6-18 Northampton Street, London N1 2HY, United Kingdom. VAT number 919168008.
- Cards are issued in GBP denominations only and are subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
To redeem a Card and send a top-up you must:
• call the local access number;
• enter the PIN number;
• enter your designated mobile phone number.
- Once validly redeemed, the denominated value of the Card will be sent as airtime to the mobile phone number you entered. A top-up can be only sent to a prepaid mobile phone of a subscriber of a mobile operator connected to Sochitel UK LTD. The list of mobile phone operators is subject to change and availability.
- In the case of airtime for mobile operators inside the EU, you acknowledge that Sochitel UK LTD and its distributors are both acting on behalf of those mobile operators in respect of the sale of prepaid airtime.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have entered the correct mobile phone number to which you want the top-up to be applied. Upon confirmation, the top-up is sent instantly by Sochitel UK LTD to the appropriate mobile phone upon correct use of the Card. Occasionally, there may be a short delay before the relevant mobile operator applies the top-up to the mobile phone.
- You agree and understand that Sochitel UK LTD only acts on your authorisation to send the top-up and the relevant mobile operator shall be solely liable to you and the recipient of the top-up for the provision of mobile services related to the top-up. Sochitel UK LTD and its distributors are not liable for the performance of any mobile operator network.
- Cards, and any top-up sent, are non-refundable. Once the top-up is sent to a mobile phone number, it can be used immediately therefore it cannot be refunded or removed from the phone. To stop this mistake from happening, you will be asked to confirm that the mobile phone number you have entered is correct.
- The top-up is applied in local currency and is subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Each Card provides one top-up and expires immediately after use.
- Sochitel UK LTD excludes all liability for lost, stolen or fraudulently used Cards.
- Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Cards are not credit cards, debit cards or charge cards.
- You shall not alter, amend or obstruct any text or images or denomination displayed on a Card.
- Any personal data submitted by you will be processed in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Statement
- Sochitel UK LTD reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and will be construed under the laws of United Kingdom and the courts of United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes in connection with these terms and conditions, without prejudice to your rights under applicable legislation.